The American auto industry’s unlikely comeback has generated countless new jobs at Fiat Chrysler, Ford and General Motors. However, as the United Automobile Workers (UAW) Union enters talks on new contracts with Detroit-based car...
Welcome to DennisCuneoUSA.com
Dennis Cuneo is one of the country's foremost experts in site selection and economic development. He currently runs his own business strategy consulting firm, D.C. Strategic Advisors and is Managing Partner at Fisher & Phillips, LLC, a labor law firm.
- Ford Motor and South Korea-Based SK Innovation Plan Kentucky and Tennessee Electric Battery Vehicle Plants - Area Development October 4, 2021
- Ford Motor Company and South Korea-Based SK Innovation Invest $11.4 Billion To Develop Electric Battery Vehicle Plants In Kentucky And Tennessee - Area Development September 28, 2021
- Japan-Based Aisin Drivetrain Expands Crothersville, Indiana, Plant - Area Development September 13, 2021
- Austin, Tesla no barrier for SA Rivian run, site pro says - San Antonio Business Journal - San Antonio Business Journal August 12, 2021
- The 4 Biggest Changes Auto Employers Can Expect From the Coming Electric Vehicle Boom - JD Supra August 12, 2021
- A Turnkey Approach to Manufacturing Location Decisions - Area Development May 27, 2021