The American auto industry’s unlikely comeback has generated countless new jobs at Fiat Chrysler, Ford and General Motors. However, as the United Automobile Workers (UAW) Union enters talks on new contracts with Detroit-based car...
Welcome to DennisCuneoUSA.com
Dennis Cuneo is one of the country's foremost experts in site selection and economic development. He currently runs his own business strategy consulting firm, D.C. Strategic Advisors and is Managing Partner at Fisher & Phillips, LLC, a labor law firm.
- Kohler Power Expands Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Operations - Area Development May 25, 2021
- Hilmar Cheese Company Plans Dodge City, Kansas, Processing Complex - Area Development May 10, 2021
- Denali Therapeutics Plans Salt Lake City, Utah, Medicine Development Center - Area Development April 12, 2021
- Owens Corning Plans Fort Smith, Arkansas, Manufacturing Complex - Area Development February 23, 2021
- Kathleen Gallagher: The Midwest's auto industry must collaborate or lose out to Elon Musk - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel January 12, 2021
- Cornerstone Building Brands Locates Manufacturing Plant in Rocky Mount, North Carolina - Area Development November 1, 2020
- Vigilent Labs Plans $104.6 Million Headquarters & Operations Campus in North Charleston, South Carolina - Area Development Online October 30, 2020
- BioAgilytix Labs Plans $61.5 Million Expansion at Durham, North Carolina, Campus - Area Development October 30, 2020